Microsoft Office 2019 is finally available and can be downloaded. If you have installed Office 2016, it is high time to upgrade to Office 2019, as it includes some of the latest features of Microsoft Office. If you are an Office 365 user, you can continue to use Office 365 because it already contains all the features and updates published in Office 2019.
Microsoft Office 2019 offers new features to help end users create amazing content in less time. updates include new and improved inking features in all applications, such as roaming pencil case, pressure sensitivity and more powerful data analysis tilting effects in Excel, such as new formulas, new graphics and Power BI integration and sophisticated presentation features in PowerPoint, such as Morph and Zoom.
A savoir au :Download Microsoft Office 2016 + Activation Key
New Microsoft Office 2019
Here are some of the improvements and features introduced in Microsoft Office 2019:
- Two new dark themes are supported, the dark grey theme and the black theme. You can modify your current theme by accessing any of the menu File of the Office application -> Account -> Office theme .
- Improved ink support for all Office applications
- Microsoft Office 2019 New Excel features such as new graph types, 2D maps, calendars, PowerPivot and PowerQuery improvements.
- Focus mode to allow you to focus on your writing by hiding everything, including menus in Microsoft Word.
- Targeted inbox in Outlook to display important emails above all.
Microsoft Outlook 2019 does not include the modern authentication protocols I expected. I use Mailbird as a default email application instead of Outlook.
System configuration required for Office 2019
Windows 7 / 8.1 are no longer supported. Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10. Microsoft Office 2019
- All versions of Windows 10 SAC supported
- Windows 10 Company LTSC 2018
- The next LTSC version of Windows Server