Microsoft Windows 8.1 Iso is an operating system (OS) is mostly for those computers and tablet who are much interested in touch screen interface because it is very suitable tor touch User Interface.
It also can run smoothly on traditional computers that rely on a mouse and keyboard. Microsoft designed Windows 8.1 and reinstated the Start button, a familiar navigational feature of previous OS versions. Microsoft also made it easier to multitask among several apps using a mouse.
Very first time on Windows history Microsoft introduced the Open MDM application programming interface. By it an, IT administrator can easily control and secure devices using third-party mobile device management (MDM) software.
Windows 8.1 Iso Download free file setup
So if you are interested to use Windows 8.1 Iso with zero harassment than you are in the right place. Here you get a Windows 8.1 ISO file. It’s totally free full version for both 32bit and 64bit systems. If you want, you can use the ISO DVD to install a fresh copy or upgrade from any windows version that you using recently.
Windows 8 System Requirements:
- Processor: It need 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster Processor that supports PAE, NX, and SSE2.
- RAM: If you have (32-bit) architecture 1 gigabyte is enough and for (64-bit) architecture 2 GB is needed.
- Hard disk space: Minimum 16 GB for 32-bit and minimum 20 GB for 64-bit.
- Graphics card: Windows 8 runs smoothly on Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
Here are some additional requirements that are needed in order for Windows 8 to run certain features, such as:
- Some Windows apps require a screen resolution of at least 1024×768.
- Internet access is required to download new features and update security information.
- Some games/applications can only run with graphics cards with DirectX 10 or higher.
- You have to download your own program from the Windows Store or a third-party website for DVD playing software as it not included.
The latest features you need to know about in Windows 8.1:
Booting to the desktop:
By the help of this feature, you can now bypass Microsoft tiled Start screen and boot directly to the desktop.
Everyone has their own choice for a Web browser or even apps and so Windows 8.1 Iso now allows the users to set default apps. So you can set for things like the Web browser, e-mail client, music player, video player, photo viewer, calendar provider, and map address.
Most noticeable start button does not remain the same functionality.Now, it has a lot of tasks to do like restart or power down the computer, access programs, system settings, and Device Manager, also the Task Manager, Control Panel, File Explorer, and Search and Run functions.
Organizing the home screen:
You can organize a specific tile as it gives you the ability to unpin it from the screen, uninstall the program, resize it, or turn the Live Tile off.
Hot Corners is introduced on Windows 8.1 Iso.
Now apps have the ability to automatically update.
Microsoft added more customization options on Wallpaper and slideshows