It is a personal operating system, That is part of the Windows NT family. Windows 8 ISO was released on August 1, 2012, to manufacturing and officially available for everyone on October 26, 2012. Windows 8 introduced significant changes to the OS and its user interface, both desktop computers, and tablets.
It is a touch-optimized platform using modern Metro design architecture, this technology specifies how applications are delivered and rendered in the UI.
Though it has a much different look and feels from its predecessor, Windows 7, Windows 8 also boasted faster startup times and better performance. But somehow it failed to reach critical mass among business and consumer users alike.
Windows 8 ISO free full version Direct link
Here you get a free, fresh and official Windows 8 ISO file. You can also choose to between 32bit or 64bit. So upgrade your operating system and make your life easier and comfortable.
You most also like : Windows 8.1 iso free file
Windows 8 System Requirements:
- Processor: It need 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster Processor that supports PAE, NX, and SSE2.
- RAM: If you have (32-bit) architecture 1 gigabyte is enough and for (64-bit) architecture 2 GB is needed.
- Hard disk space: Minimum 16 GB for 32-bit and minimum 20 GB for 64-bit.
- Graphics card: Windows 8 runs smoothly on Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
Here are some additional requirements that are needed in order for Windows 8 to run certain features, such as:
- Some Windows apps require a screen resolution of at least 1024×768.
- Internet access is required to download new features and update security information.
- Some games/applications can only run with graphics cards with DirectX 10 or higher.
- You have to download your own program from the Windows Store or a third-party website for DVD playing software as it not included.
Best Features of Windows 8:
One of the major fear of general user is this Windows 8 ISO User Interface down the whole system as it need more processes power.
Microsoft knows that issue and produces faster OS even with this metro interface running on top of a desktop.
The Lock Screen:
Windows 8’s lock screen is pretty and it got a beautiful picture along with a few little widgets. It gives a lot of information, such as the time, emails and so on.
The Start Screen:
Windows 8’s new Start screen replaces the old Start menu. Now you have a set of tiles, each of which represents an application, and many of which show information and notifications that correspond to the app.
Here you have the Start screen for searching an app or setting, it gives you quick access to everything on your computer.
Just fire up the Start screen and tap or click on the tile for the app you want to launch as here you found all the apps.
The Windows Store:
In Windows, Store tiles correspond to different categories and featured apps.
Sync All Your Data to the Cloud:
One of the most highlighted features is that the cloud is taking center stage in Windows 8 ISO.
You can access everything just sign in. Because Microsoft account driving all the syncing like address book, photos, SkyDrive data, and even data within third-party apps.